PROUD TO BE FAMILY OWNED
ABE Cleaning Services is a family owned business
offering the finest customer service available in the business.
We treat each case individually with special care to ensure your
100% NO RISK
ABE Cleaning Services promises the most thorough
carpet cleaning ever!
If you are not happy with our work, let us know within 72 hours
we'll re-clean the area for free!
We offer the following cleaning services for
Commercial and Residential clients:
· CARPET CLEANING · WATER DAMAGE
TREATMENT · STAIN & ODOR REMOVAL
· 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE · AUTO & RV CARPET
& UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
· AREA RUG CLEANING · UPHOLSTERY CLEANING ·
· WATER EXTRACTION FROM FLOODED AREAS
- Fully licensed & insured
- 100% safe & non-toxic
- 24 hr. emergency service
- Evening & weekend service availability
- Scotchgard by 3M protection
- Pretreatment deodorizer/sanitizer available
on all work
- State-of-the-art truck mount system
- Water heating exchange system (240 degrees
- Vacuum/blower system capable of displacing
over 400 cubic feet of air per min, (CFM)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What are the pros and cons of using carpet
protectant ("Scotchgard by 3M")?
Carpet protectant forms an invisible shield
around each fiber and:
- Repels liquid
- Helps carpets
- Protects your
- Helps make carpets
easier to care for
- Dries quickly
and leaves no odor
- Is non-toxic,
CFC- and solvent-free and is safe for family and pets
How long does the carpet cleaning process take?
We are able to clean approximately 400 - 600
square feet per hour. This can vary slightly depending upon the
amount of soil, how much furniture needs to be moved, specialty
spotting procedures, and setup time.
How soon can I walk on the carpet?
Try to keep pets, children, and heavy traffic
off the carpet during the drying process. Some carpets may feel
slightly damp for up to 24 hours depending on the carpet and soil
conditions. This is normal and will not cause any problems.